Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Raspberry Flavour containing 12 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from 4 years +, including: Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. Zinc & Vitamins B6 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system. …
Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Raspberry Flavour containing 12 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from 4 years +, including:
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Zinc & Vitamins B6 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and is needed for the normal growth and development of bones.
- Vitamins B12 & C contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc & Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- Gluten free
- No additives, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, or peanut oil.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Magic Beans are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For children, take maximum 3 jelly beans daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Nutrition – Typical Values (per 3 jelly bean serving): Energy kJ/kcal – 80/19, Fat (g) – 0, Fat of which saturates (g) – 0, Carbohydrates (g) – 4.6, Carbohydrates of which sugar (g) – 3.7, Protein (g) – 0, Salt (g) – Trace, Vitamin A – 200μg, RE, Vitamin D – 2.5μg, Vitamin E – 6mg a-TE, Vitamin K – 37.5μg, Vitamin C – 40mg, Niacin – 8mg NE, Vitamin B6 – 0.7mg, Folic Acid – 100μg, Biotin – 25μg, Zinc – 1.5mcg, Iodine – 22.5μg.
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch, Acid: Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, Colours: Fruit & Vegetable Concentrates (Black Currant, Carrot, Radish, Pumpkin, Apple, Tomato), Natural Flavouring (Raspberry, Vanilla), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Olive Oil, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Bees and Carnauba Wax), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin K (Phyoquinone), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before end see base. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place below 25°C.
- Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Not suitable for vegans.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.
There are no reviews yet.