- Lasts up to 8 hours
- For ages 2-11 years
When fever is running through your house, turn to Children’s Advil Suspension to reduce fever fast.* Up to 8 hours of relief with just one dose. Easy-to-swallow liquid suspension. Great convenience: Long duration means fewer doses needed per day.
*Based on reducing fever below 100°F.
Call toll-free 1-800-88-ADVIL or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with Children’s Advil suspension only. Do not use with other products. Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of suspension
- Under 24 lb, under 2 yr: Ask a doctor
- 24-35 lb, 2-3 yr: 1 tsp
- 36-47 lb, 4-5 yr: 1-1/2 tsp
- 48-59 lb, 6-8 yr: 2 tsp
- 60-71 lb, 9-10 yr: 2-1/2 tsp
- 72-95 lb, 11 yr: 3 tsp
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- One dose lasts 6-8 hours
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- See bottom of box for lot number and expiration date
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Ibuprofen (NSAID [Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug]) – 100 mgInactive Ingredients: Acetic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, Fd&C Blue 1, Fd&C Red 40, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum
Children’s Advil Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer 120ml
Out of stock
Shipping & Delivery
Categories: Babies Health, Health
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.