Nivea Purifying Micellar Shampoo suits daily use and fortifies weak hair strands while also stabilizing the scalp’s pH. In fact, while Lemon Balm detoxifies and removes product build-up, Eucerit® hydrates deeply, cleansing as well as revitalizing. Moreover, a suitable portion also helps to control oiliness, refreshing one’s hair from the roots to the tips. To the same extent, this respects the scalp’s natural pH working in conjunction with the brand’s magnet-like Micellar Technology. Thanks to marvelous dirt-absorbing qualities, daily applications ensure the hair remains healthy and free of greasiness. All in all, this offers a star-quality treatment for normal hair but a particularly oily scalp.
- Texture: gel;
- Hair issues: cleansing, oiliness, product build-up;
- Time of application: daily, while taking a shower;
- Age: 18+;
- Hair type: normal, oily and weak hair;
- Main benefits: balances out greasy scalps, recharges hair strands from the root to the tips, features Micellar Technology, protects the scalp’s natural pH levels, purifies deeply and offers lasting refreshment;
- Formulated without: silicone, dyes.
- Nivea‘s Micellar Technology catches every bit of dirt or make-up traces as effectively as possible without causing damage;
- Lemon Balm Extract works as a mild astringent and makes a very good rinse for those with oily hair. In fact, its toning properties help balance and refresh the hair as well as the scalp;
- Eucerit® is the first stable water-in-oil emulsion to keep skin moisturized naturally, effectively, and for longer. It not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates the scalp;
- Sodium Chloride is a mineral salt that absorbs dirt, grime, and toxins, cleansing the skin deeply. At the same time, it restores the skin’s superficial protective barrier, locking moisture in;
- Lastly, Macadamia Seed Oil is great for calming the hair of frizz and tangles. Meanwhile, a lightweight and non-greasy nature hydrates without weighing the hair down.
How to use
After wetting the hair strands and scalp, apply a suitable portion of Nivea Purifying Micellar Shampoo. Massage delicately by performing circular motions with your fingertips. Then, rinse off the product with plenty of water. Finally, resort to one of Nivea‘s hair conditioners for a deeply soothing finish.