– Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Range: our ultimate treatment for dry hair blended with coconut water & aloe vera to hydrate hair without weighing it down.
– Enriched with natural extracts of coconut water & aloe vera, leaves hair soft, smooth and beautifully shiny.
– When hair feels dry and parched, quench its thirst with our shampoo and conditioner for dry hair.
– Coconut water and aloe vera are blended with love in a freshly-scented formula to leave hair feeling irresistibly soft and smooth, and full of shine.Discover the naturally derived ingredients:
Sustainably harvested from Brazil, the formulas are enriched with natural extracts of hydrating coconut water, as well as natural extracts of refreshing Aloe vera – a renewable natural ingredient sourced from the arid regions of Mexico. Each blend combines well known trusted ingredients which complement each other.
Just as we promise to be good to your hair, we also promise to be good to the world we live in:
– Renewable: We try, where possible, to source our ingredients from renewable sources.
– Recyclable: Our bottles are 100% recyclable.
– Sustainable: Our products are produced in factories committed to sustainable production.
– Terracycle®: Partnered with Terracycle® to keep beauty products out of landfills.Goes well with
Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Dry Hair Shampoo 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Dry Hair Conditioner 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hair Oil for Frizzy Hair 150ml
Preparation and Usage
How to Apply Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Conditioner:
Smooth our conditioner generously into wet hair and rinse thoroughly. Use after our Coconut Water Shampoo for Dry Hair, and for even more intense indulge in one of Garnier’s treatments for dry hair.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Packing – Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Dry Hair Conditioner
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice / Coconut Fruit Juice, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party’s website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited’s prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
There are no reviews yet.